If you’re looking for a social housing property for rent, an intermediate rent property or the help to buy schemes for buying your first home, Barcud can help.
Types of homes
Before applying for a home with a housing association you must first register with the local authority in the area you wish to live.
1) Decide on the area you want to live
2) Register with your local Council

Once you have filled in your details and your application has been processed by the relevant County Council, you will be notified of your priority for rehousing eg in Ceredigion your application will be banded and the availability of suitable housing on offer will be dependent on the band your application is placed.

Remember, you MUST register – if you’re not on the Housing Register, you can’t be considered for a home.

Here are the properties we currently have available to rent:
1 Bedroom flat
Hafan yr Efail, Llanon
£112.30 per week

We have a first-floor 1 bedroomed flat available:
Hafan yr Efail Sheltered Scheme, Llanon, Ceredigion.
(Service charge included)

Please Note: This flat is available for persons over the age of 55

Applicants must register with:

Posted: 12/01/2021

For more information please email: